Tuesday, January 5, 2010

...I'm thinking...

Hmm... Thoughts from the past week.... Well, I ordered a way cute shirt from hottopic.com and it should be arriving today. It's got Pacman on it. Ahh so excited!
I cleaned my room and bathroom spotless. Just hope I can keep it that way. I have a weird habit... I clean my room, I'm happy, then Sunday comes, and my rooms starts getting dirty and I don't clean it up. I really need to break it. My room is still clean! Crap... I need to go make my bed... THEN it will be clean... Hooray for cleanliness!
I got a Dumb Rat on Saturday. She is the cuuuutest thing ever! She is my first pet rat, and I'm lovin' her. Lulu is tan and white. She looooves to cuddle with me when I'm watching TV or sitting on my floor. I can't believe my Mom convinced my Anti-Rat Father to let me get one. This is a miracle, cept there are some rules... no letting her down, I have to put her cage in my room, she has to be clean 24/7, yada yada yada. It's worth it though.
Other things on my mind... hmmm OH! My friend and I have started playing together again. We used to be in a band, but that kind of crashed and burned. We're trying again though. It was way fun, because last night we got together and she would play rhythm guitar, I would pick, and we would both sing. Good times.
Alright, well that's pretty much my thoughts for this week. Hopefully I'll get a piano vid up soon.

Talk to y'all soon!

Grace

1 comment: