Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Perfect Cat-eye









Start out with putting on your primer. I used L'Oreal Decrease.








Next, apply an eyeshadow that matches your skin tone.





Using your fluffy brush, apply a shadow above your crease that is 2 shades darker than your original skin tone.









Apply a darker eyeshadow to the outside of the crease.








Blend out the hard edge with a flat brush.








Apply a dark brown to the outer edge of your crease.












Use a highlight color that is matte.








Using a small stiff angle brush, apply a black gel liner to your lashline. do not go all the way out.







Next, use an oval brush to start making your wing. I dipped it in my gel liner as before and blended it to my pupil. Then I followed my natural lashline to put it an angle.







Dip the same brush in a black and smudge the line towards the tear duct. This will cover any imperfections.







Get your favorite black liner and draw a line to your pupil and stop.





















Smudge to the inner corner.


















Apply Mascara, and your finished! 


No comments:

Post a Comment