Friday, December 25, 2009

Update

Hello Everyone,
I haven't posted since last week. This is a thought that has crossed my mind today and I planned to correct it, so here I am. This week I colored my whole middle layer purple. It is subtle because of my brown hair and the fact that the dye was Demi, but it turned out how I wanted it. Now it is fading. I'll have to try red next. ;-)
This week I have gone to a reception and to go see the lights they put up downtown. My they were beautiful. The lights, as well as my cousin and now cousin-in-law. I took lots of pictures.
My Mac is finally complete. This Christmas, I got iLife. Now I can download my videos from my Camera as well as edit. My Dad has always pitched a fit because of my choice, but I think that Mac overrules Windows. Sorry, Dad.
Well, I'm off. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Christmas.

Can't believe 2009 is almost over. O_O

Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment